Guest post by Kathy Boulet, Evoke Marketing Group
Coming up this week on July 23rd and 24th:
Able-One Systems, Atlantis Computing and IBM are hosting a pair of exclusive events, giving you the opportunity to learn about their differentiated approach to desktop virtualization, all while enjoying fantastic wines and gourmet food created by the Executive Chef of the McEwan Group: Shen Ousmand.
These are truly events not to be missed!
I had the opportunity recently to host a meeting between Chef Mike Eckhardt, Executive Chef of Entertaining Elements, and Chef Shen, as well as McEwan Group Catering Manager, Mario Raposo. Chef Mike provided a gracious tour of the facilities where Chef Shen will be guest chef for our event on Wednesday evening, and all the logistics were ironed out!
We are looking forward to a fantastic time showcasing superior storage and desktop virtualization, together with fantastic food and wine! If you haven’t registered as of yet, there are a few more spots left!
What will we be covering at this great event?
Preview exciting new solutions supporting all virtualized workloads & discover how to address today’s desktop virtualization challenges:
- Reduce costs and complexity of storage and networking infrastructure
- Reduce deployment risks that derail VDI projects
- Delivery a user experience that is equal to or better than a desktop PC
- Enable management of VDI at scale – up to tens of thousands of PCs
- Provide high availability and rapid recovery from failure and natural disasters
- Cut CAPEX and OPEX costs by supporting up to 20x more users on IBM FlashSystem
- Optimize server workloads with the Atlantis USX Solution