“In a fast-paced, constantly shifting marketplace, business success requires being able to use data to:
- Identify market trends ahead of the competition.
- Understand customer behavior.
- Tackle and solve operational inefficiency.
- Make sound business decisions with confidence.
- Overcome bad decisions that seem obvious in hindsight.
- Make sense of the explosion of data and data sources that are currently clouding the business horizon.
Therefore, supplying historical information is just the start of an analytics program. A combination of self service and managed data analysis capabilities is helping users become more efficient and effective when decisions need to be made…”