Security for IBM i – Verify for i
Addressing the Security and Compliance Needs of IBM i Customers
Achieving your security and compliance goals for your IBM i environment, as well as your organization as a whole, is a journey not a destination. Threats evolve over time, and security and compliance requirements as well as the sensitivity to risk in organizations, are always changing.
Many IBM i customers are challenged with:
- Lack of auditor focus on, and knowledge of, the IBM i environment when it comes to IT security and compliance audits and testing.
- Lack of employee knowledge and training around the specifics of IBM i security.
- Increased use of network based access (ODBC, FTP, Telnet, and so on) to and from the IBM i environment and the ability to circumvent application and menu based security controls.
- Lack of automated tools for managing and monitoring the unique security aspects of the IBM i environment.
- Concern about data risk on the IBM i, which typically runs business critical applications and data.
Able-One Systems, in collaboration with industry security experts, Informatica Corporation and Enforcive Inc., offers Verify for i, a complete end to end security and compliance service focused on the IBM i platform. Verify for i allows customers to better assess, and address, potential security and compliance risk exposures in their IBM i environment, on an ongoing and repeatable basis.