- Proposals to move to Power8 from Power7 are not compelling enough?
- Experienced a major downtime event. A significant outage to your IBM i (AS/400) occurs, and you realize you need 24/7 monitoring of your environment but don’t have the staff or capabilities to do so?
- Experiencing slow, unresponsive support, or high costs from your current IBM i (AS/400) service provider?
- Merger, Acquisition or Consolidation: Have you inherited an unfamiliar IBM i (AS/400) or have you lost the resources to manage it?
- Your IBM i administrator recently left your organization or is retiring soon. Are you worried you don’t or soon may not have the staff to manage your IBM i?
- Need to Reduce Expenses: You can no longer invest capital or operating resources into your IBM i environment. For each of these, our IBM i Managed/Cloud Services are an attractive and affordable option that can be quickly implemented, often within days.
Able-One Systems has a range of solutions if you are looking to:
- Host your entire IBM i (AS/400) (CO/LO)
- Use our infrastructure to host your applications
- Have a location for backup / Disaster Recovery.
A co-location centre is crucial if your company does not have reliable, secure, and fully redundant data centre. Many businesses are choosing to work with co-location facility because:
- It is more affordable than developing and maintaining their own in-house data centers.
- Co-location centres implement enhanced security and redundancy measures that would be cost prohibitive and impractical for most organizations.
When a disaster strikes having a proper business continuity plan will help you:
- Expect the unexpected
- Reduce costly downtime
- Ensure your ability to recover data
- Resume operations quickly
- Stay in business
Through Able-One Systems business continuity offerings, you can rest assured that should disaster strike, your business will maintain operations and experience minimal downtime.
Able-One Systems has partnered with Rogers Data Centres
The right co-location facility is critical when evaluating cloud infrastructure. We’re proud to be partnered with a Canadian-based co-location partner in our own backyard. Rogers Data Centre’s London, Ontario data centre houses Able-One Systems cloud infrastructure with all of the redundancy and security you’d expect from a first-class facility, including the following:
- Unmarked facilities with single secure entrances for customers and staff
- Two-stage biometric authentication process, such as iris-scanners and encrypted access cards
- High-capacity backup diesel generators with fuel for a minimum of 24 hours of operation
- 100% CCTV security cameras (low-light technology) monitor facility interiors and exteriors 24×7
- Have you identified your organization’s technology risks and do you understand their impact?
- How ready is your business to continue to meet stakeholder commitments when a disaster occurs?
- Do you have the I.T. skills, technology and expertise to develop a plan to handle all risks potentially coming your way?
- Do you know your Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)?
- Do you know your Recovery Point objectives (RPO)?
If you were unable to answer any of the above questions, Able-One Systems understands and regularly assists clients in understanding their business risks when it comes to technology.
Clients have trusted Able-One Systems for decades and many consider us an extended part of their team. Book a free Cloud Strategy Review today to ensure your business is protected for the future!
Looking for High Availabilty or Disaster Recovery Software for your IBM i (AS/400)?
Then try our free 70 day trial of Rocket iCluster!
Fill out the form below:
Comparing cloud service providers for your IBM Power i (AS/400)?
Able-One Systems has been known for decades as one of North America’s leading IBM i (AS/400) experts. When it comes to a Cloud & Managed service provider, you want to ensure that your IBM i is protected by an expert staff to ensure your business keeps running smoothly.
Contact us today to gain the peace of mind that your IT operations will be safe and resilient.