Are you a talented Client Support Analyst that loves to solve complex problems and help people with your knowledge? If so, we are looking for you!
Every single day, you will challenge your technical knowledge and troubleshooting abilities by supporting a wide range of end user devices, virtual systems and network infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a first class client experience with timely, accurate and efficient support on all technical issues, ensuring complex challenges are resolved in a simplified manner
- Receive, log and manage client tickets ensuring service levels are met and issues are escalated appropriately
- Maintain consistent, accurate and current documentation and asset lists for client environments
- Assist with implementation, assessment, remediation and deployment projects involving end user devices as well as server, storage and network infrastructure
- Take full accountability and ownership of projects and tickets, ensuring proper planning, execution and follow up, with timely communication throughout
- Leverage active directory knowledge for creating user accounts, resetting passwords, creating groups etc.
- Participate in rotating shifts and weekend/after-hours “on-call” rotation
- Utilize Able-One’s ticketing and time entry system for client billing and time tracking
- Continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in the troubleshooting and diagnostics of end user devices, virtual systems and network infrastructure
- Proven experience in installing, troubleshooting and providing support for a variety of Microsoft products including Windows Server, Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and Office Suite
- Working knowledge and experience in the areas of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi and VPN
- A+ certification is required; ITIL and/or Microsoft certifications are a great asset
- Working knowledge and experience working with Linux and VMware is beneficial
- Skills in Cisco FirePower or IBM Power Systems would be a great addition
- Demonstrable ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent critical thinking capabilities to troubleshoot and resolve complex operating system, software and hardware challenges
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working in multi-site or multi-client environments is a great asset
- You will receive a competitive salary, commission plan, and full health benefits as part of your overall compensation package
- You will work in a beautiful, modern office in the heart of Kitchener’s Innovation District. Just a short walk from the Transit Hub, LRT, restaurants and the offices of Google and Communitech
- We will ensure you receive the training you need on the latest IT solutions to keep you ahead of the technology curve
- We have a full gourmet kitchen stocked with coffee, espresso and snacks; you might even find some cold beer in the fridge
- Our amazing culture is promoted with regular team building and social activities – we are a fun and supporting environment
About Able One
We are an established team of experts that assist our clients in designing, implementing, and managing optimized IT environments so they can focus on their core business. We promise that when you join our team, you will never be bored. Our list of clients come from various industries and look to Able-One to deliver innovative solutions that help their businesses succeed. We will invest in your success with great compensation, lead generation, growth opportunities and a motivating environment in Kitchener’s Innovation District.
Want to quickly see what Able-One is all about?