Are you a high performing and entrepreneurially spirited individual who cannot wait to share their knowledge and help clients to enable IT to drive success within their business? If so, we are looking for you!
We are Able One, an established team of experts that assist our clients in designing, implementing, and managing optimized IT environments so they can focus on their core business.
Every single day, you will challenge your business and technical knowledge and abilities by prospecting for new opportunities, progressing sales cycles and presenting to c-suite executives. You will focus in the areas of managed services, professional services and technology solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage in daily warm calling & inbound lead follow up to develop and enhance relationships with prospects and clients and earn the right to become their trusted advisor
- Ensure active listening during discovery calls to understand clients’ business challenges and goals. Then using the creativity of our team and strategic partners, simplify the complex to align services and offerings that create value and exceed customer satisfaction objectives.
- Given the pace of change in the managed services, security, and the overall information technology landscape, spend time each week to maintain an in-depth knowledge of Able One’s services, solutions, and industry trends and how they benefit clients and prospects.
Skills & Qualifications
- We are looking for skilled selling professionals with strong business acumen that can align clients’ challenges and priorities with information technology services and solutions. You need to have a minimum of 5 years of sales or consulting experience with a proven track record of selling managed services and solutions.
- Our business is built on relationships starting from the top. To be successful, you should possess exceptional client relationship skills and ability to establish credibility in the c-suite.
- At Able One we work hard and move quickly. To work with us, you need to love working in an entrepreneurial environment that is fast-paced and dynamic.
- Our top performers are people with a high degree of business insight, negotiation skills, high energy level, willingness to take initiative, self-motivated, team players, and excellent communicators. Would these traits describe you?
- Education can come in many forms: on-the-job, formal training, one-on-one coaching, etc. To be successful, you should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- An Ontario G class driver’s license
Why Able One
- You will receive a competitive salary, commission plan, and full health benefits as part of your overall compensation package.
- You will work in a beautiful, modern office in the heart of Kitchener’s Innovation District. Just a short walk from the Transit Hub, LRT, restaurants and the offices of Google and Communitech.
- We will ensure you receive the training you need on the latest IT solutions to keep you ahead of the technology curve.
- We have a full gourmet kitchen stocked with coffee, espresso and snacks; you might even find some cold beer in the fridge.
- Our amazing culture is promoted with regular team building and social activities – we are a fun and supporting environment.
About Able One
We are an established team of experts that assist our clients in designing, implementing, and managing optimized IT environments so they can focus on their core business. We promise that when you join our team, you will never be bored. Our list of clients come from various industries and look to Able One to deliver innovative solutions that help their businesses succeed. We will invest in your success with great compensation, training and development, growth opportunities and a motivating environment in Kitchener’s Innovation District.
Want to quickly see what Able One is all about?
If you are a top performer that loves solving problems and taking initiative, we look forward to hearing from you!