Are you a talented Pre-Sales Engineer that loves to design innovative solutions to solve complex business and technology challenges? If so, we are looking for you!
Every single day, you will challenge your technical knowledge and architecture abilities by collaborating with clients, vendors and the sales team to design and develop robust and innovative managed services offerings and IT solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the sales team in qualifying and closing sales opportunities by identifying client business requirements and translating into technical requirements and solutions
- Understand and communicate the functionality and benefits of all Able One offerings
- Ensure engineering and technical integrity of service offerings and solutions
- Develop sales presentations, SOW’s, technical requirements documentation and implementation requirements
- Work with the Sales team to ensure proposed solutions fit within the client’s overall IT environment, strategy and budget
- Communicate complex technical solutions and issues to clients in a simplified manner
- Conduct presentations to internal and external audiences on cloud and managed services and innovative IT solutions
- Continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a pre-sales or client facing capacity within the IT industry
- Relevant certifications in network, infrastructure, virtualization, public/private cloud solutions, backup/recovery and cloud automation
- In depth technical knowledge of LAN/WAN, network virtualization, routing and switching, and security; and an understanding of network protocols and OSI model
- Strong datacenter design and managed services expertise
- In-depth technical knowledge of public and private cloud products and cloud solutions
- Proven track record of building and maintaining excellent customer relationships with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a team-based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ontario G class driver’s license
Why Able One
- You will receive a competitive salary, commission plan, and full health benefits as part of your overall compensation package
- You will work in a beautiful, modern office in the heart of Kitchener’s Innovation District. Just a short walk from the Transit Hub, LRT, restaurants and the offices of Google and Communitech
- We will ensure you receive the training you need on the latest IT solutions to keep you ahead of the technology curve
- We have a full gourmet kitchen stocked with coffee, espresso and snacks; you might even find some cold beer in the fridge
- Our amazing culture is promoted with regular team building and social activities – we are a fun and supporting environment
About Able One
We are an established team of experts that assist our clients in designing, implementing, and managing optimized IT environments so they can focus on their core business. We promise that when you join our team, you will never be bored. Our list of clients come from various industries and look to Able One to deliver innovative solutions that help their businesses succeed. We will invest in your success with great compensation, lead generation, growth opportunities and a motivating environment in Kitchener’s Innovation District.
Want to quickly see what Able One is all about?