Able-One Systems Inc. (Able One or The Company) protects and respects the personal information of clients, prospective clients, employees, and business partners. Able One has appointed the Chief Financial Officer as custodian of all privacy matters and legal compliance with privacy laws.
The Company complies with all applicable regional and federal laws and follows the ten privacy principles for business developed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). A detailed explanation of these principles and the implications for business practices can be found on the website for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: https://www.priv.gc.ca/information/pub/guide_org_e.asp.
The company assumes full accountability for the personal information within its possession and control. Individuals are entitled to know how the company uses personal information.
What we collect
The types of personal information we collect through direct contact may include:
- contact information (such as name, address, phone, email) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business);
- biographical and demographic information (such as date of birth, gender, job title/position, marital status);
- purchase and customer service history;
- financial information (such as payment information);
- and contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact
The types of personal information we may obtain through indirect channels include:
- contact information (such as name, phone, email) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business);
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code);
- clickstream data and other information about your online activities (such as browsing actions and usage patterns)
- and inferences about you, including about your preferences
How we collect personal information
Personal information is collected through:
- correspondence with Able One representatives;
- forms provided directly to Able One (such as registration forms, order forms and contact forms);
- and databases and analytics softwares (such as GoogleAnalytics, Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
 Any form through which personal or financial information can be provided is protected by SSL encryption
 While IP addresses will be logged in order to administer the site, track visitor movement, and gather demographic information, these IP addresses will not be linked to any personally identifiable information.
How we use personal information
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- provide and administer our products and services;
- provide customer service;
- communicate about and administer our services, events, programs and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications);
- conduct research initiatives (such as surveys and focus groups);
- perform data analytics (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation);
- conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Personal information sharing
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
Personal information protection
We maintain personal information through a combination of paper and electronic files. We protect this information through the use of appropriate security measures, physical safeguards, and electronic precautions, consistent with legal requirements. Where required by law or disaster recovery / business continuity policies, older records may be stored in a secure, offsite location.
Personal information retention
Cookies collection and usage
- auto-populate forms with personal information provided previously;
- help you navigate efficiently to obtain information on services you may be interested in;
- allow our site to remember any preferences (such as language);
- and make the website content more relevant to you
You may disable the use of your cookies on our website. Unless disabled, by using our website you agree to our use of those cookies.
With few exceptions, personal information collected through collected through voluntary channels. You may choose not to provide personal information to us. However, this may limit our ability to offer you certain services.
In accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, you may also opt out of receiving communications (such as event notices, promotional offers, and thought services updates). However, this may reduce the value you receive from engagement with Able-One Systems Inc. As stated, you may disable the use of your cookies when accessing our website anytime.