Are you a passionate sales operations guru looking for a fun and fast-paced environment to apply your knowledge and experience? If so, we are looking for you!
We promise that when you join our team, you will never be bored. Every day you will work with our clients, suppliers and sales and services teams to navigate the complex systems and supply chain of the IT channel, ensuring exceptional results for our valued clients.
Daily you will be challenged to see the big picture while ensuring attention is paid to the finer details. You will work across the full spectrum of the business, dealing in both routine daily matters and high level strategic goals. A systematic and organized approach will be vital as you thrive on solving problems with persistence and efficiency, all the while collaborating and communicating with your team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support our Sales Division with various tasks such as quoting, data entry and opportunity management
- Maximize profitability of the business by ensuring all available programs and incentives are leveraged and program requirements met
- Collaborate with the procurement and services departments to coordinate orders and projects through to completion
- Question the status quo and innovate – continuous process improvement
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant sales operations experience, ideally within the IT channel industry
- Experience working with ConnectWise, QuoteWerks, or similar applications is an asset
- Excellent critical thinking capabilities to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Exceptional customer service and support skills
- Effective and efficient processing capabilities
- Advanced skills in working with general office applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
Why Able One
- You will receive a competitive salary, commission plan, and full health benefits as part of your overall compensation package
- You will work in a beautiful, modern office in the heart of Kitchener’s Innovation District. Just a short walk from the Transit Hub, LRT, restaurants and the offices of Google and Communitech
- We have a full gourmet kitchen stocked with coffee, espresso and snacks; you might even find some cold beer in the fridge
- Our amazing culture is promoted with regular team building and social activities – we are a fun and supporting environment
About Able One
We are an established team of experts that assist our clients in designing, implementing, and managing optimized IT environments so they can focus on their core business. We promise that when you join our team, you will never be bored. Our list of clients come from various industries and look to Able-One to deliver innovative solutions that help their businesses succeed. We will invest in your success with great compensation, lead generation, growth opportunities and a motivating environment in Kitchener’s Innovation District.
Want to quickly see what Able-One is all about?