Sign-Up for the Able-One Systems Newsletter
Why is this industry so challenging?
- The human factor
- The way we do business keeps changing
- The government is involved
- The evolution of crime
- The skills gap
- Loss of Revenue – Downtime / Loss of Trust
- Compliance Fines
- Executive Job Loss
- Unexpected Costs – Legal – Forensics – PR – Data Recovery
- Stolen data / money
Breach Impacts and the SMB
- More money than an individual
- Less cybersecurity than an enterprise
- 60% of small to medium businesses that are hit with a cyber breach go out of business within six months after the attack.
“I am convinced that there are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked and those that will be. And even they are converging into one category: companies that have been hacked and will be hacked again.”
– FBI Director, Robert Mueller
Able-One Systems Security Offerings
We help our clients stay in business!
We are a comprehensive Cyber Security Services company solving for:
- Skills Shortage
- Mandatory Regulation
- Cyber Visibility Issues
- Client Retention & Acquisition
- Awareness Training
What do we do?
Create a Cyber Security Program including:
• Gap Analysis
• Cybersecurity Roadmap & Multi-Year Implementation Plan
- Assistance with Mandatory Regulations & Compliance ( ie. PCI, PIPEDA, GDPR, etc.)
- Penetration Testing
- Threat & Risk Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessments
24×7 Managed Security Services
- SIEM Management
- Detection and Response
- Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation
- BRaaS (Breach Readiness as a Service)
- Cyber Reporting, Dashboards & Insights
- Managed Compliance
Was your organization ready for PIPEDA?
If not new federal regulations regarding mandatory notification, reporting and record keeping of privacy breaches under Canada’s federal data protection law, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), came into effect on November 1, 2018.